andrew singer cv
Dalgas Blvd, 9, 1th • 2000 Frederiksberg – Denmark
M +45 50905190 • firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNICATIONS ~ INBOUND MARKETING ~ SOCIAL MEDIA ~ PR
Extensive experience in creating and executing marketing, communications and PR content & strategy to drive sales and brand value. Produced and managed from concept to completion successful campaigns and events for online / digital and offline business. Track record for motivating and managing teams to complete projects on time and within budget. Ability to relate to people at any level of business and management. Innovative and effective problem solver. Highly organized and attentive to details. Team player. Bilingual.
Copywriting ~ Concept & Message Development ~ Strategic Planning ~
Social Media Management ~ Digital Marketing ~ Lead Generation ~ SEO Optimization ~ Marketing Analytics
SELECTED CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
• Created tagline for TrackMan’s driving range solution: Target Your Game
• Created name for TrackMan’s signature product – TrackMan Performance Studio
• Created Youth and Student Travel brand campaign used by ITB Berlin and WTM London - two of the world’s largest travel fairs
• Created WYSTC Blog - #1 ranked resource for youth and student travel industry news
• Created slogan to win Novo Nordisk Hemophilia account
• Created marketing and PR material for pulz8 – a start-up. In first month, company was featured on national TV financial news with several articles placed in prominent newspapers
• Responsible for concept and copy for Crazy Eddie print, radio and TV USD 20-million/year advertising campaign (USA #1 Retail Electronics Chain, at the time)
• Co-responsible for the creation of Crazy Eddie’s famed “Blowout Blitz” ad campaign concept, later copied by virtually every retailer in the USA
• Founded LinkedIn Group: Youth and Student Travel Professionals - 550+ members
• Promoted to Quizpeople senior marketing position in six months
• Awarded employee of the month at Quizpeople
• Business anchor for two internationally broadcast radio shows on the World Radio Network
• Worked in production for 60 Minutes, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather
• Certified Inbound Marketing Professional with Honors
• Songs have been included on two Danish Grammy award-winning CDs
COMMUNICATIONS AND INBOUND MARKETING CONSULTANT, Copenhagen, DK | 1/2008 – Present
Providing communications and inbound marketing services to my own clients, as well as advertising and communications agencies. Services include English copywriting. Concept and campaign development. Strategic market planning. Web analytics. Channel development. Content creation. Conference attendance support. Translations.
Clients include: Carlsberg/Novo Nordisk/ ADtomic ~ Coloplast/Tribal DDB ~ Dansk Industri ~ Discuss Communications/Codesealer ~ ICEF ~ Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics ~ Livingbrand/Nørgaard Mikkelsen/Hans Just ~ Reputation Institute ~ Sepia/Danske Bank ~ Sticks ‘n’ Sushi ~ Think Digital/ihi Bupa/NNE Pharmaplan ~ TrackMan ~ Work Experience Travel Market ~ World Youth and Student Travel Conference ~ WriteReader ~ Vopium ~ Boman Kommunication
VOPIUM, Copenhagen, DK | 5/2011 – 11/2011 (7 month consultancy)
PR / Communications Consultant: spearheaded the creation and execution of a total overhaul of company’s B2B & D2C communications and PR. Managed and created content for the company’s website, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, App stores. Managed 2 staff bloggers. Created thought-leadership pieces – stories, press releases, interviews. Hired and managed global PR agency support in USA, UK, DK and Australia. Developed global campaigns to drive PR to build awareness
ADTOMIC COMMUNICATIONS, Copenhagen, DK | 1/2006 – 12/2007
Copywriter: Responsible for concept and copy for the agency’s three key accounts: Carlsberg, Novo Nordisk and Tuborg.
WORLD YOUTH AND STUDENT TRAVEL CONFERENCE, Copenhagen, DK | 3/2004 – 12/2005
Marcom Officer: Developed and executed the conference as well as its owner, The Federation of Youth Travel Organizations’ marketing, communications and PR to drive conference attendance and awareness and the federation’s membership. Created conference and associations’ on and offline PR and marketing material. Developed conference’s re-branding. Spearheaded partnerships and opportunities to increase conference attendance and the federation’s brand and image. Chief press officer at the conference and for the federation at international events.
Additional career accomplishments include the following:
• Created and implemented marketing strategy, promotional activities and internal and external corporate communications. Organized and directed global promotional events to increase awareness and enhance the company brand. – Marketing Manager | QUIZ PEOPLE.
• Responsible for concept, copy and placement of Crazy Eddie print advertising campaign. Copywriter for TV & radio adverts as part of its USD 20 million plus/year advertising campaign. – Account Executive/Copywriter CRAZY ADS – in-house advertising agency for Crazy Eddie’s electronics retail chain.
Other previous roles took place at CBS NEWS CORPORATION, (New York, New York). Details on request.
Bachelor of Arts & Science
UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT, BURLINGTON, Vermont